This program includes:
- Workouts designed to be safe, but push your body
- Private one-on-one expert coaching
- Tailored nutrition science and meal plan
- Real-time result tracking
- 20 Minute Workouts (YES, only 20 minutes, and it works!)
- A custom app that tracks your weekly workout performances
AND MUCH MORE!
Why? Simple. In 2019 we are leading a movement to empower men and women by helping them become healthier, more fit, stronger, & more confident! All without starvation based diets or spending ruthless hours in the gym.
You no longer need to spend countless hours at the gym to achieve great results. We have spent over $2,000,000, in the course of 5 years, perfecting our machine making sure you can achieve the same results in less time.
The advanced sensors inside this machine measure the level of force your body pushes against it, and in REAL TIME adjusts the resistance it pushes back. By training at your body’s peak level of intensity, you’re able to get a full body workout in just 20 minutes!
Not only do the workouts only take 20 minutes but you get to take your results home with you, EVERYTIME!
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are 50-75+ years young and want to increase your strength and energy levels
- You want to feel excited, energetic, and CONFIDENT
- You’ve previously TRIED diets and weight loss programs but failed to lose the weight or bocome stronger
- You want to work out but don’t enjoy crowded gyms or have time to waste
- You want a tailored, safe and efficient, scientific program designed to TRANSFORM you into your dream body!
I’ve been doing QuickHIT for 6 weeks. At 60 years old I have never trained in gyms, my knees hurt from being in construction for over 38 years, and I needed to find a solution. By training 2 times a week I have been able to lose over 4% body fat and gain lean muscle mass, all while losing over 15 pounds. The fitness professionals at QuickHIT not only helped with training, but also how to eat better & still live my life without intense restrictions.
My name is Micha, I am 54 years old, a former athlete who has had 3 knee operations, & was pre-diabetic a year ago. With 3 knee surgeries and 50 pounds heavier, I knew I had to make a life change. I recently went on this journey with my wife of 28 years, Melissa. At 52 years old & the mother of our 5 kids, Melissa started her journey at 40 pounds heavier than her current weight. By following a meal plan and utilizing QuickHIT on a weekly basis, we have added definition we haven’t seen in 20 plus years & look forward to living a much healthier lifestyle!